Funding for Clubs
If you are involved in a club in Conwy, and are looking for funds to develop the club further, or if you are thinking of setting up a new club, then check out this section for grants that will assist you.
Fancy £1500 towards your community sport project?
Community Chest offers grant of up to £1500 in any 12 month period for activities that:
Who can apply?
The scheme is open to any group as long as they hold a bank account in the organsiation's name.
Who cannot apply?
Sorry but if you are a member of the public, primary school or associated body arranging activities for children, or secondary school whose part of the 5x60 scheme you are ineligible to apply for a Community Chest grant.
How to apply?
The Application process has changed and is now an online based Grant Application. Use the following link:
Applications will be considered by your local committee throughout the year. The local committee meets 6 times a year. Normally application forms should be submitted at least 3 months before the planned start of the project.
For more information please contact Conwy’s Community Chest Ofﬁcer:
Tim Ballam Rural Leisure Officer 01492 575564 email@example.com
Conwy County Borough Council, Active & Creative Lifestyles, Library Building, Mostyn Street, Llandudno, LL30 2RP
Conwy Community Chest Panel Meetings (April 2019 to February 2020)
Closing Date for Application
Dyddiad Cyfarfodydd Panel
Panel Meeting Date
|26 Mawrth/March||9 Ebrill/April|
|28 Mai/May||11 Mehefin/June|
4 Chwefror/February 2020
Are you looking to establish a new team, develop new training facilities or purchase much needed equipment to take your project to the next level? If so, a grant of between £1,501 - £25,000 is available to cover all of the above projects as well as:
For more information click on the link below:
Membership is open to all who are in agreement with the broad charitable aims and objectives of the organisation
We are here to help! Join us and CVSC will review your governing documents and policies, to ensure they are up-to-date and fit for purpose. We can then issue a certificate that will aid your fundraising.
Benefits to becoming a member include:
• FREE or reduced prices for resources that can support your activities, e.g. the loan of an LCD projector and screen, pump pots and soup kettle, P.A. system (to name but a few).
• Photocopying and laminating at REDUCED PRICES
• Access to quality training courses at SUBSIDISED COSTS. Bespoke training is also available!
• CVSC Membership Support Network. A fantastic opportunity for engaging with colleagues in Third Sector organisations.
• Regular magazine featuring member contributions.
• Advertising of all your events and job vacancies on our website, social media pages and newsletter, free of charge
• Priority Funding Information Service.
• Invitation to CVSC AGM and voting rights.
For more information go to http://cvsc.org.uk
Some Town & Community Councils run small grant schemes to assist community groups within their areas.
To contact your local town or community council go to: