Funding for Clubs
If you are involved in a club in Conwy, and are looking for funds to develop the club further, or if you are thinking of setting up a new club, then check out this section for grants that will assist you.
BE ACTIVE WALES FUND
Sport Wales has reallocated budgets to create a fund to help support clubs and not-for-profit organisations to protect their sport offer during the pandemic, and to prepare for their reopening.
The new grant fund will be called the Be Active Wales Fund and will be critical in supporting grassroots sport to survive the lock-down and thrive beyond the pandemic.
The Be Active Wales Fund will have the following 3 aims:
Not all forms of activity are safe to restart yet. Until then, this Fund can help get you through the pandemic if your activity is at financial risk.
Some forms of activity can return while others can plan their restart in the future. This Fund can help you to prepare to get back to enjoying your activity safely.
The ‘Progress’ element will help take sport and activity to the next step and support with long-term sustainability.
For more information go to: https://www.sport.wales/beacti...
Or to apply go to: https://grants.sport.wales/en/...
Membership is open to all who are in agreement with the broad charitable aims and objectives of the organisation
We are here to help! Join us and CVSC will review your governing documents and policies, to ensure they are up-to-date and fit for purpose. We can then issue a certificate that will aid your fundraising.
Benefits to becoming a member include:
• FREE or reduced prices for resources that can support your activities, e.g. the loan of an LCD projector and screen, pump pots and soup kettle, P.A. system (to name but a few).
• Photocopying and laminating at REDUCED PRICES
• Access to quality training courses at SUBSIDISED COSTS. Bespoke training is also available!
• CVSC Membership Support Network. A fantastic opportunity for engaging with colleagues in Third Sector organisations.
• Regular magazine featuring member contributions.
• Advertising of all your events and job vacancies on our website, social media pages and newsletter, free of charge
• Priority Funding Information Service.
• Invitation to CVSC AGM and voting rights.
For more information go to http://cvsc.org.uk
Some Town & Community Councils run small grant schemes to assist community groups within their areas.
To contact your local town or community council go to: